- We require 25% to schedule an appointment.
- The remaining balance of product is on appointment drop off & vehicle cleared of all personal belongings.
- Labor due at pick up.
- Projects estimated for longer than a week will have a prorated payment plan with final payment at pick up.
- With respect for our customers time in mind we do not accept add ons to jobs - this will require a second appointment.
- Be sure to abide by all local, state and federal laws, including but not limited to emissions, vehicle/vessel safety and traffic laws. It is your responsibility to know what those laws are and how they apply to you. The installation of this product (the “Product”) on your vehicle indicates that you have (a) had the opportunity to inquire about applicable local, state and federal laws and (b) read and understand, and accept all of the terms of, this Disclaimer.
- The Buyer is responsible to fully understand the capability and limitations of his/her vehicle/vessel according to manufacturer specifications, warnings and instructions and agrees to hold the Seller harmless from any damage resulting from failure to adhere to such specifications, warnings and/ or instructions. The Buyer is also responsible to obey all applicable federal, state, and local laws when operating his/her vehicle/vessel, and the Buyer agrees to hold Seller harmless from any violation thereof.
- Under no circumstances will the Seller be liable for the voidance of the Buyer’s vehicle warranty. Rather, the Buyer assumes all risk and responsibility if an automotive manufacturer and/or dealer voids the Buyer’s vehicle warranty due to use of purchased products.
- Operate your vehicle/vessel at all times in a safe manner. In no case will the Seller be held liable, and the Buyer assumes all risk and responsibility, for any property damage, personal injury and/or death that may occur in the event the Buyer operates the vehicle in an unsafe manner or violates the law.
- Please check your local, state and federal laws to determine if you are within your rights to modify your vehicle/vessel
- The Seller hereby disclaims any representation or warranty, express or implied, that the use of this Product will comply with local, state, or federal emission levels, noise levels, safety standards, etc.
- The buyer hereby assumes all risks associated with the use of this product and waives all liability claims against the seller of any kind or nature, including liability for penalties, fines, property damage, personal injury or death, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Additionally, buyer acknowledges and agrees that seller is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages relating to the product(s) covered by this disclaimer.